- Like all chemical substances, avoid the exposure to the pesticide spray.
- Masks should be used to cover the nose and mouth during spraying.
- Eye visors should be worn when spraying upwards, or in treated areas.
- Do not apply directly on food.
- Avoid applying the pesticide over rivers or water inhabited by fish.
- The disposal of the excess pesticide spray mixture should be in accordance with the approved procedures agreed upon, and in the areas specified for this issue.
Wash your body, change your clothes and wash your work clothes.
- Do not refill the container after use. Puncture and dispose it according to the set regulations.
- Keep the original container of the pesticide closed when not in use. Do not store near food. Keep out of the reach of children.
Environmental Hazardous: This product is toxic to fishes. Don’t apply directly to water streams and surfaces. Don’t contaminate fresh water source with this products spraying or spray leftover. Avoid spraying if rain is expected within 48 hours